Bayer Advantage II for Small Dogs, 3-10 pounds, 4 doses
Advantage II is a monthly topical flea control for dogs that kills fleas through contact, so fleas do not have to bite to die. Advantage II kills fleas rapidly within 12 hours of initial application. Reinfesting fleas are killed within 2 hours with protection against further flea infestation lasting for up to a month. Pyriproxyfen provides the additional benefit of killing flea eggs and larvae to effectively break the flea life cycle. For use on dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and older, weighing 3 lbs. or more.
- Kills multiple flea life stages
- Kills fleas within 12 hours of initial application
- Kills reinfesting fleas within 2 hours
- Works through contact, so fleas don’t have to bite to die
- In case of severe infestation, may be applied sooner than every 4 weeks